Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Week Twelve

I like Lumber Janes. I like it a lot. This comic has got so much charm it's stupid.

It's funny, looking at the cover, I thought this comic was going to go with the art style of Adventure Time (which is in a bit of a controversy right now). But it got more unique as it went on.

The characters are so much fun and I love their individual personalities. Not a single dude in sight and I don't give a damn. That's how you make a progressive comic. Don't shove the "girl power" message down our throats. Just give us a great story with girls in it. Done. This nails it, totally.

It reminded me of a Cartoon Network pilot. It has the potential for an awesome series. Maybe on day.

I'll probably keep checking this out. I'm intrigued.

No comments:

Post a Comment